Diagnosed with Dementia and Alzheimer's, this blog is to help keep my mind active. I'll share my thoughts, current projects and interests. Negativity is not wanted, so all comments will be monitored.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Instagram, Tarot, and Alzheimer's Unite

My Journal Nook
Determined to be of help in dispelling incorrect beliefs about dementia and Alzheimer's, I've decided to toss the card maker image of my past life and promote the tarot loving, hobby rancher, weaver me that has evolved over the past three years since my diagnosis. 

Since no one has been able to find this blog, I added it to my profile on Instagram where I am hoping to make new friends with others who share my passions. If you found me through Instagram, welcome. If not, a link back is: jeanchaneyaz https://www.instagram.com/jeanchaneyaz/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post is NOT for everyone sensitive to death relatred to Alzheimer's

Who knew there were so many kinds/causes for dementia? I have the run of the mill Alzheimer's for which I am grateful.  PLEASE DO NOT RE...