Diagnosed with Dementia and Alzheimer's, this blog is to help keep my mind active. I'll share my thoughts, current projects and interests. Negativity is not wanted, so all comments will be monitored.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Dementia Determination

When you weave a pattern, you must be able to count correctly. Obviously that is a skill that is being challenged. I suppose many would just through up their arms in despair and give up. Not me. I am learning not to be so hard on myself. Say a few cuss words, walk away, and take things apart. Sometimes it takes several days to do a step that would take a "normal" person a few hours, but that's just the way it is now. I'm retired, I have the time.

I'm making some (insert to say that I am having trouble remembering what they are called, but I will pause until I can tell you).......placemats for the kitchen island. When I finish, and I will, I will post them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post is NOT for everyone sensitive to death relatred to Alzheimer's

Who knew there were so many kinds/causes for dementia? I have the run of the mill Alzheimer's for which I am grateful.  PLEASE DO NOT RE...